1. Aj970 air looms are positioned in the water jet loom Market, especially suitable for chemical filament manufacturing
2. It adopts 379 frame of water jet loom and four-bar beating up structure. The beating up structure has smooth motion and small vibration, and is suitable for high-speed weaving.
3. The auxiliary spray adopts a one drag three structure, and the auxiliary spray solenoid valve is fixed on the front upper beam to shorten the length of the gas pipe and reduce the pressure loss.
4. Accurate control between main injection and auxiliary injection, saving energy and reducing consumption
5. The computer screen is used for operation, and the parameters can be changed easily. The workers can master and apply them quickly through learning.
6. Electronic let off and electronic take-up are adopted, with functions of automatic weft finding and elimination of parking gear.
7. Adopting solid beating up mechanism with multiple reeds, the vibration of the whole machine is greatly reduced.
8. Opening form, crank opening, upper cam and upper dobby.
Let off electronic device
The total warp tension is detected by the tension sensor. The CPU processes the warp tension changes caused by the opening or the change of the let off, let off and the winding diameter of the warp shaft, and instructs the servo motor to drive the warp shaft, so as to maintain the balanced tension in the working process, eliminate the secret driving gear, and ensure the balanced and smooth fabric. By using rigid frame, large diameter warp shaft gear and oil bath type positive loosing drive shaft, the loom can further realize high speed and more sensitive to meet the weaving requirements of high-density fabrics.
Mechanical continuous coiling and electronic coiling are adopted. Combined with the electronic let off, it is very effective to prevent parking through accurate forward and reverse rotation.
Double probe weft detector
The weft detector adopts the double probe mode, which can detect not only the normal short weft or bent weft, but also the phenomenon of weft being blown short or long, so as to ensure that there is no mistake.